All Nevada veterans, servicemembers and their families understand and can connect to benefits and services they have earned.
Serve Nevada veterans by honoring their remarkable legacy and by connecting them to earned benefits and services. Through our seven major lines of effort we:
- Professionally assist veterans and their families obtain federal and state veterans benefits.
- Provide quality skilled nursing care at our State Veterans Homes.
- Provide dignified burial support at our State Veterans Memorial Cemeteries.
- Manage effective programs addressing the needs of at-risk veterans.
- Successfully integrate returning servicemembers and veterans into Nevada communities.
- Honor the service and sacrifice of all Nevada’s veterans and their families through ceremonies and information campaigns.
- Assist and coordinate the efforts of service organizations and individuals insofar as their activities benefit Nevada veterans, servicemembers and their families.
Who We Serve
Nevada veterans, active-duty, Guard, and Reserve servicemembers living or working in Nevada; and their families, caregivers, and survivors.