The Nevada Department of Veterans Services (NDVS) social media pages are considered a community and part of being a community means users are expected to be respectful community members. We welcome questions, comments, stories and photos. However, users that post a comment on our page will take personal responsibility for their comment, use of username and any information provided.
NDVS reserves the right to remove, delete or block comments that:
- Contain lewd, offensive, libelous, demeaning, hurtful, hateful, obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Contain threats, including theoretical or defamatory statements;
- Contain personal attacks or insulting statements directed toward an individual or group;
- Contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- Promote, endorse or sell services or products;
- Are unrelated to the topic being discussed; or
- Are of a repetitive or “spamming” nature (the same comment posted multiple times).