The Patriot Employer Program provides your business with education and support to help fill your team with employees who’ve already proven to be successful. The program shows you where to find veterans, how to retain them, the tax credits available and other benefits to hiring men and women who have served our country. Veterans possess outstanding leadership and technical skills that make them an asset to any organization. Engaging this key talent pool benefits a company in measurable ways.
To earn your Patriot Employer Program Certificate, signed by the Governor, designating your business as veteran friendly, enroll today and complete the free online course!
Sign up at:
- Create Your NVAPPS Profile and remember your ID And Password: you’ll need it at the next step.
Now log into NVelearn, the State of Nevada Professional Development Center using your NVAPPS login and password at https://nvelearn.nv.gov.
- Click on Course Catagories
- Click on Courses for other Nevada public entities and the public
- Click on Veterans Advocacy and Support
- Click on Nevada Veterans Advocate Certification Courses
- Click on Patriot Employer Program (PeP)
- Selected the “Enroll Me" button at the bottom of the next page
- Complete the course and the end of course survey. A minimum passing score of 70% is required on the final quiz.
Click here for a list of recognized Patriot Employers