• Jun 14, 2024
  • 1:03 AM

NSVM, LV Reservations

If you represent a State of Nevada agency:

•             Please call Buildings and Grounds main line at (702) 486-4300, or

•             Email b&glv@admin.nv.gov

For all other agencies and organizations:

•             A special use permit is required

•             Please call Leasing Services at (775) 684-1815, or

•             Email at leasingservices@admin.nv.gov or click on link

•             http://publicworks.nv.gov/Services/Leasing_Services/Special_Use_Permits/


NSVM, Las Vegas Home

NSVM, Las Vegas Tour

Rules and Guidelines

Buy a Brick, Gift a Brick

NSVM, LV Reservations