• May 22, 2024
  • 7:56 AM


 5 years ago - December 31, 2018

Submitted By: RamboJohnJay0351

Anyone have any experience with Tort Claims? I got the 95-form but no experience. How can I find a tort attorney?




Leave a Reply

  • Penny121 says:

    I can help you. 415-690-6635. It depends who you are filing it against but potentially the state can help… I’ll look at it and if I can’t help I’ll give you a credible referral who should. Thank you and good luck.