- Benefits and Services
- Suicide Prevention
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Loading, transporting, and unloading all types of construction materials and equipment. Including trips to our California office and jobsites.
– Small tool repair and maintenance.
– Forklift operation.
– Yard and shop clean-up.
– Light office maintenance.
– Assisting in vehicle and equipment repairs.
– Inventory control and general laboring.
– Must be 21 years of age.
– Ability to pass pre-hire as well as D.O.T. random drug tests.
-Must be able to pass a D.O.T. physical.
– Clean driving record. If you are called for an interview, you will be required to bring a copy of your driving record.
– Attention to detail with paperwork and records.
– Forklift experience a plus.
– Willingness to do whatever is needed when needed.
– Basic computer skills.
Additional skills not required but preferred:
– General mechanical knowledge and tools
– Construction experience
We are a large, stable company that has been in the Reno/Sparks area for over 40 years as well as an office in Sacramento. Normal hours will be 7 am to 3:30 pm Monday – Friday with overtime as required. Insurance and 401k available after 90 days and possible education opportunities after 1 year.
For more information, please contact: