NSVM, LV Rules and Guidelines
- Respect other visitors and protect the quality of their and your experience.
- Be courteous and considerate of other visitors.
- Yield to other users visiting the memorial.
- Let nature’s sound prevail.
- Avoid loud voices and noises.
- Dogs are welcome on a leash on park grounds and cannot be left unattended on a leash or tied up. Please clean up after your pet.
- Stay on trails, walkways or grass.
- Set up your photos in a manner that does not disrupt events and maintenance.
Please Do Not:
- Willfully deface, break down or destroy any fence upon or surrounding such grounds.
- Erect any bulletin board or other advertising device in or upon such grounds.
- Injure, break down or destroy any tree, shrub, or other thing upon such grounds.
- Litter – please deposit in trash receptacles.
- Obstruct the walkways or climb on statue pedestals or walls.
- Tamper with equipment, tools or signs.
- Enter an area barricaded in any manner.
- Pick flowers, foliage or damage plant material or hardscape.
- Ride bikes, it is not allowed within the memorial grounds.
Seven days a week, 8 AM until 8 PM.
Special event hours must be preapproved by the State of Nevada State Public Works Division Department/Buildings and Grounds Maintenance (click here).
NVVM, Las Vegas Home
Where is the Memorial?
NSVM, Las Vegas Tour
Buy a Brick, Gift a Brick
NSVM, LV Reservations